Access Control and Biometric Authentication
The limitations of the common lock and key are overcome with Access Control. A building or facility can manage who, where and when a person is authorized to access an area with a computer management system of a credential-based admission. Admission is granted with a card key, fingerprint or facial recognition. The lost, stolen or unauthorized transfer of a key is a thing of the past.
Whether you are considering a conversion from mechanical key entry system to an access control system or needing to upgrade your current access control system, call on Advance Communications & Consulting, Inc. Our team of experienced technicians can recommend, design and install a solution.
- Card Credential-Based Admission
- Computer Managed System
- Denied Access is Recorded
- Card Not Easily Duplicated
- Easily Replaced if lost or stolen
- Biometric Authentication Facial Recognition
- Biometric Authentication Fingerprint Access
- Time Clock Attendance Feature
- Highly Difficult to Duplicate
- Additional Layer of Security
Call us today to find out more about Access Control and Biometric Authentication!